It takes 21 days to create a new habit. So, here is your 21 day Social Media Challenge.
- There is a private Facebook group to share
- You will receive a daily email from me with either an assignment or a success tip (or both).
- It’s free
- Simply sign up on the right and you are IN!
Here’s a little preview of what we will cover:
- How to measure your social media return on investment (ROI)
- How to integrate social media into your other marketing activities
- How to make email marketing and social media work well together
- How to streamline your social media efforts to save you time
- How to improve your social listening skills
- How to strengthen your blog with more consistent content
- How to create a daily social media interaction strategy
That’s just a small preview of everything you’re about to learn.
Every day will include one lesson with a treasure trove of new information. Then, we’ll follow that day’s topic with a homework assignment. Be prepared to set aside about 30 minutes a day for these assignments.
You can do these assignments with your existing social media accounts or if you haven’t yet dipped your feet into social media, now is a great time to start.
I have a private group on Facebook that contains a plethora of download sheets. It includes everything from setting up your profiles, to creating goals, to a weekly & monthly social media content calendar. This is also where we can meet, exchange ideas and you can ask specific questions.
Jump in – you’ll love it. Sign up on the right and let’s get started!