The majority of Real Estate Agents sell 3 or 4 houses a year. That’s ok if they are multi-million dollar houses – but most aren’t.
Let’s look at the statistics:
- 73% of homeowners prefer a real estate agent that incorporates video marketing (eg: YouTube) in their marketing strategy. (source Mashable.com)
- 45% of buyers performing a walk-through after viewing a home online. Twenty-nine percent (29%) located an agent via an internet search and 21% drove by a home after online viewing. (source Realtor.org)
- 74% of sellers used social media to find their agent. (Source Contactually.com)
- 60% of buyers Googled their future agent. (Source Contactually.com)
If you have been dabbling in social media, you know the basics. But there are some very specific actions you can take RIGHT NOW to make you the neighborhoods’ go-to agent.
One Month: That’s all you need to get your social media marketing cranked up and generating inbound leads.
I’m Melissa Ward and I have been working online since 1999. I’ve built my business almost exclusively through Social Media and relationship marketing.
I show my private coaching clients how to leverage social media to increase their profits. I provide them with the best practices and knowledge to grow their business. I have helped clients increase not only their fan / follower base, but their revenues (and isn’t that what counts?).
The best way for me to help you succeed in Social Media is by putting my best ideas into print.
Each email will cover a different topic or expand upon a series of topics. You will receive worksheets and checklists to help you move through the social media sales process successfully.
- You will receive an email every other day for a month, each of which covers a specific topic (a total of 15 emails).
- Worksheets you can download and track your progress with
- 16 How-To Facebook Videos (a $97 value)
- YouTube lessons and a Video Resource Guide and the YouTube Reference E-Book that lists every option available to you in YouTube and how to best use them to your advantage. ($47 value)
- Email marketing Must do’s. Including step by step instructions on how to build up your email list and set up an autoresponder system. (a $27 value)
- 16 done for you Press Releases you can customize and use right away (a $57 value)
- Tips for Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine and more (a $27 value)
- How to set up alerts in for prospects in your area. (priceless)
- How to measure what’s working (priceless)
What am I charging for the comprehensive marketing system? $
300? $ 200? $ 100?
You can get it ALL for only $77
Backed by a Rock Solid, No Questions asked Satisfaction Guarantee